Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Masculine Version

As promised in my previous post, here is the masculine version:
Not too many changes from the feminine version-- I simply chose a bit more of what I thought was a more masculine interpretation of the rainbow, as in red rather than pink, navy blue rather than turquoise, etc,. 


I then switched out the "focal sentiment" with a die-cut birthday that I thought was a but more "blocky" and therefore more masculine, in my opinion! 

Until next time...Craft on! :)
-O

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous design - the geometric die and the colorful triangles look absolutely stunning! Love this! Thank you very much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    hugs, Ashwini, STB DT

    ReplyDelete